Myrtle Beach Vacation Accident Lawyer
Myrtle Beach is a popular vacation destination for people all over the United States given its beaches, amusement parks, golf courses, and other attractions. Individuals or families on vacation usually plan for any number of fun activities that they hope to do. They rarely give any thought to what might happen if they become involved in an accident.
Many people who are injured while vacationing in Myrtle Beach, especially those from out of state, are understandably uncertain about how to hold negligent parties accountable. In such cases, it is essential for all accident victims to retain legal counsel in the Myrtle Beach area for help resolving injury claims.
If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries in any kind of accident while you were on vacation in the greater Myrtle Beach area, make sure that you seek experienced legal representation to obtain full financial compensation for what you’ve gone through. Law Office of William J. Luse, Inc. Accident & Injury Lawyers represents Myrtle Beach vacation accident victims, whether they are local or reside outside of South Carolina.
Our firm will work tirelessly to help you recover all of the compensation to which you and your family are entitled. Call Law Office of William J. Luse, Inc. Accident & Injury Lawyers at (843) 839-4795 or contact us online to set up a consultation.
Types of Vacation Accidents in Myrtle Beach
Vacationers visiting Myrtle Beach could be involved in any number of possible accidents. The immediate aftermath of such accidents can be extremely stressful, including lengthy hospital stays for treatment that, among other things, can complicate flight plans and back-to-work or -school obligations. There are a number of other immediate issues that can significantly disrupt your life.
You are going to want to contact a Myrtle Beach vacation accident attorney if you or your loved one was involved in a:
- Motor vehicle accident: Car crashes are always the most common kinds of accidents in Myrtle Beach. Law Office of William J. Luse, Inc. Accident & Injury Lawyers handles all kinds of motor vehicle claims, including traditional passenger vehicles as well as crashes involving motorcycles, commercial trucks, scooters, mopeds, or bicycles. Most collisions stem from the negligence of one driver, which may involve drunk driving, and that motorist’s insurance company is usually liable for all damages resulting from the crash.
- Amusement park accident: Myrtle Beach is known its amusement parks, including SkyWheel Myrtle Beach, Broadway Grand Prix, Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Myrtle Beach Thrill Rides, and the Haunted Forest. Amusement park accidents could involve dangerous rides that were improperly maintained or were operating with defective parts. Other accidents could stem from an amusement park employee’s negligence.
- Swimming pool accident: Drownings occur in swimming pools when there are no lifeguards on duty or where lifeguards are not properly trained. Visitors could also be injured in other kinds of accidents such as diving injuries caused by defective or unsafe ladders or diving boards. Additionally, small children could tragically drown by improperly secured swimming pools. In some instances, pool owners could be subject to premises liability claims under the “attractive nuisance” doctrine that allows trespassing victims who are children to be eligible for compensation.
- Hotel accident: Hotels and motels are widely viewed as being safe venues where vacationing families should be able to make themselves at home. Many different accidents can nonetheless occur within hotels for which the owners are responsible. Guests may experience food poisoning after eating in the on-premises restaurant, they could be injured in elevator or escalator accidents, or they could even be the victims of assault or other violent crimes when a hotel lacks adequate security. While each circumstance is unique, hotel owners have a legal duty to provide a safe environment for guests.
- Slip and fall accident: Falls are always one of the most common causes of injuries. Slip and falls caused by certain hazardous conditions can make property owners liable for the harm caused. A property owner has an obligation to correct a dangerous condition or warn guests and patrons about it. Failure to take either of these measures could make a property owner liable if a guest is injured because of unsafe conditions on the property.
- Boat or other water vessel accidents: The 60-mile stretch of coastline on Myrtle Beach is known as “the Grand Strand.” Tourists commonly take to the water on boats, jet skis, WaveRunners, and a variety of other water-sport boats. Individuals may be injured in accidents caused by another person’s unsafe operation of a boat or personal watercraft or possibly because of a defective vessel.
- Dog bites: When you are out and about in Myrtle Beach, the possibility of being bitten by a dog is present. Dogs that unexpectedly bite people can frequently cause very severe injuries. Dog bite claims can be very complicated for visitors who usually do not know dog owners – who may be locals or tourists – particularly well or at all. Plus, vacationers are typically unfamiliar with leash laws or other relevant ordinances. You will want to get a lawyer involved in your case right away so you can be sure that the negligent party is identified and held accountable.
- Airport accidents: Vacationers could be injured in accidents at Myrtle Beach International Airport in a variety of ways. These accidents could involve slip and falls, carrying or lifting accidents, or airport machinery malfunctions. Travelers could also suffer specific in-flight injuries.
The first thing you should do after any Myrtle Beach vacation accident is to seek medical attention. Even if you believe that you weren’t harmed in the accident, it let a medical professional review your condition so that any injuries receive proper treatment and are documented as soon as possible. Another beneficial step is to take pictures at the scene or have someone do it for you before evidence is cleaned up or disappears.
If you are injured while vacationing in Myrtle Beach, never speak to any insurance company adjuster until you have hired a personal injury lawyer.
Contact a Vacation Accidents Attorney in Myrtle Beach Today
Did you sustain severe injuries or was your loved one harmed or killed in an accident in Myrtle Beach while you were on vacation? Retain legal counsel as quickly as you can.
Law Office of William J. Luse, Inc. Accident & Injury Lawyers represents all Myrtle Beach vacation accident clients on a contingency fee basis, so you will not have to be concerned with paying us anything until you obtain a monetary award. Call our Myrtle Beach-based office at (843) 839-4795 or contact us online to receive a consultation by our aggressive and caring team. While many accident claims settle out of court, rest assured that we prepare every case as if it is going to trial.