Myrtle Beach No Stopping or Yielding Accident Lawyers
If you suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one in an accident in South Carolina, you should know your rights. You may be entitled to monetary compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, suffering, and other losses. A personal injury lawyer at Law Office of William J. Luse will review the details of your case for free, and guide you through the legal process.
The personal injury attorneys at the Law Office of William J. Luse have represented thousands of people in Myrtle Beach and all over South Carolina. Over the last year, we have earned a reputation for 10 best attorney-client satisfaction, top 10 personal injury attorney by attorney and practice magazines, as well as being named as one of the best attorneys of America.
For years, the Law Office of William J. Luse has been a fixture in the Myrtle Beach community. The people we represent aren’t just our clients – they’re our friends and neighbors. We will fight to protect the rights of Myrtle Beach residents who suffer injuries in car accidents, truck crashes, workplace accidents, and more. If you or someone you love suffered a serious injury, contact the Law Office of William J. Luse for a free consultation with a personal injury attorney. Chat live, fill out our email form, or call (843) 839-4795 today. We do not give fees unless we win your case.
Do I Need A Lawyer For Accidents Involving No Stopping or Yielding?
After a serious accident or injury involving no stopping or yielding, you may have many questions. How will I pay my medical bills? How long will I be out of work? Who is responsible for the damage? Do I need to hire a lawyer? As a victim of someone else’s carelessness, you may be legally entitled to compensation to cover injury-related expenses. This compensation can cover expenses like medical bills, physical therapy, long-term care, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses.
The truth is, you’re unlikely to get the full, fair compensation you deserve without a lawyer to represent you. In fact, people who have an attorney typically get three times the amount (or more) than those who attempt to settle on their own. Especially when you’re dealing with physical and financial stressors, the legal process can be daunting. Let our team handle all of the paperwork, phone calls with the insurance company, and negotiation so that you can recover from your injury with peace of mind. There is no fee for our services unless we win your case.
Why Choose William J. Luse To Handle My Case?
If you need a lawyer in Myrtle Beach, you certainly have a number of firms to choose from. How do you know who you can trust to fight for you and your family? How do you know which personal injury firm is right for your case? The fact remains that not all personal injury lawyers are created equal. Choosing the right lawyer could make the difference between collecting the compensation you deserve and being left empty-handed. When you need an injury attorney in South Carolina, these factors set our team apart:
- Experience – The Law Office of William J. Luse was founded in Myrtle beach in 2010. When you hire our team, you have attorneys with years of rigorous experience supporting you. William J. Luse is part of many highly regarded organizations such as South Carolina Trial Lawyers, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Horry County Criminal Defense Association, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer, and National College of DUI Defense.
- Track Record – Ultimately, you want a lawyer who can get results. Our attorneys have a record of success handling complex personal injury cases and obtaining maximum compensation for our clients. When you entrust us with your case, we are committed to producing results.
- Client Satisfaction – It’s important to us that our clients not only receive fair compensation but also that they get the assistance and compassion they deserve while recovering from an injury or loss. Our entire staff works hard to make sure our clients have everything they need during this difficult time. Last year alone, we received the award of 10 best attorney-client satisfaction. Our firm is also the only firm South Carolina with a mock courtroom to prepare you for the court date!
- Our Award-winning team – Our lawyers at the Law Office of William J. Luse have earned recognition for the results we obtain for our clients. We have 5 stars on Avvo, have been named to Best Attorneys of America, and have been listed in the Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys by Attorney and Practice Magazines. Our team works closely with the nation’s top experts and medical professionals to get the best possible results for you.
Types of Cases We Handle
The personal injury lawyers at William J. Luse have handled hundreds of cases, from car accidents, complex product liability cases, workers’ comp issues, and even major transportation accidents. No stop, no yield accidents can manifest in the following ways:
- T-Bone Accidents – T-bone accidents commonly occur at intersections. When another driver fails to pay attention and correctly follow traffic signals, they could crash into the side of your vehicle. In many cases, the driver who collided with you would be at fault for not regarding the yield sign. The only exception to this rule is for emergency vehicles such as firetrucks, ambulances, and police.
- Rolling Stops – Also known as “California stops,” a rolling stop occurs when a driver fails to come to a full stop. This not only confuses the other drivers at an intersection but increases the likelihood of a collision.
- Failure to Yield – Drivers with a yield sign do not have the right-of-way. Although yield signs do not require someone to come to a complete stop, a driver who encounters a yield sign should also reduce speed upon approach. In many cases, an accident involving yield signs occur because a driver does not reduce speed and miscalculates their approach causing a collision.
If you suffer severe injuries or lose a loved one in a car accident as the result of another driver’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation. Contact a Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyer for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions For The Law Office of William J. Luse
When you are hurt, we know that you have questions. Dealing with medical expenses, ongoing physical pain, and other injury-related complications is certainly stressful. Our attorneys are ready to help. Look over some of our frequently asked questions and reach out to us today at (843) 839-4795.
How Expensive is an Injury Attorney?
The answer is simple: we don’t get paid unless you do. At the Law Office of William J. Luse, we do not charge or collect a fee for our services unless we win your case. When we achieve a satisfactory settlement or verdict for you, we simply take a percentage of it to cover our costs. You don’t pay a cent upfront or out of your own pocket. If we cannot get you the justice you deserve, you owe us nothing.
When Should I Reach Out to a Lawyer?
When you are hurt because of someone else’s carelessness, time is of the essence. For this reason, we encourage injury victims to speak with an attorney as soon as possible. The investigative process is hugely important when building your case, the sooner you reach out to our team, the better we will be able to support you.
Will My Claim Go to Court?
Typically, the most expedient way to settle an injury matter is through negotiations. However, if the at-fault party’s insurer or attorney refuses to settle for a fair amount, our team is ready to take your claim to court. Since our founding in 2010, our mission has been to get justice for the injured. We believe that everyone should have equal access to justice, regardless of income. Our no-fee promise ensures that anyone can hire the best personal injury lawyer.
Get The Justice You Deserve, Contact The Law Office of William J. Luse Today
The Myrtle Beach personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of William J. Luse will fight for you. Our lawyers have served the people in this area for years and will continue to do so. As members of the community, we care about the well-being of our friends and neighbors. When someone else’s carelessness injures you and throws you into financial disarray, our team is ready to help.
If you have been injured in an accident in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, don’t wait much longer. We have proven experience supporting members of the community and recovering compensation for injury victims and their families. Contact the Myrtle Beach personal injury attorneys at William J. Luse today for a free consultation. Chat live, fill out our email form, or call (843) 839-4795 today.